Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Started 10 days ago and never finished but worth while


So the past five days or so have been monumental in my new life in the sunshine state. I started my new job and I went out for the first time since in Florida (this story will come in the next post). Incredible right? Well, not so much. But be patient as the stories of the week unfold.

Thursday I started my new internship with the Forum. I was taken around and introduced, given my security key-i.d. card and shown what I will be doing. During concerts my job is to show the media around which is usually only the first few songs. After they are gone I am free to watch the show.

On Friday I went in to help one of the girls I work with get caught up on some grunt work (labeling 5000 postcards with addresses. I practically died of boredom-wow, i love gopher work.) and get more acquainted with the marketing aspect of the job. Hung posters to promote events and such. Honestly, it's better than being stuck behind a desk all day long. At least I get to move around throughout the day. I worked half of a day and was sent home for lack of better things to do.

The latter part of Friday though is where my drunken Florida experience begins though....Continued in the following addition

A little sneak peak at what the next post will deal with...The Groper!!! dun-dun-dun (build up scarry music)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home